Depend on DGM to make sure your dangerous goods are packaged and/or crated to ship safely, economically, and in compliance with domestic and international transport regulations.
- Classification of Products and Articles
- Packing and Re-Packing of Dangerous Goods and Project Freight
- Documentation and Labeling of Dangerous Goods Shipments for All Modes of Transport
- On Site Packing
- Flexible On-Site Services
- Chemical/Sample Packing
- Ocean Container Loading & Stripping
- Project Specific Engineered Packing Designs
- Customized Packing Services Available
- Fiberboard boxes
- Ocean Container Blocking and Bracing
DGM’s portfolio of services covers operations for all hazard classes – including Class 1 Explosives, Class 7 Radioactive Material and Class 6.2 Infectious Substances. More specifically classification and identification of dangerous goods. From chemical tests and analysis, SDS preparation to the classification according to UN criteria. The packaging of shipments are offered in accordance with the regulations by our technical specialists in our facilities or in client’s warehouses if necessary. All freight is stored in our S1 and H3 rooms, leaving them readily available for packaging, repour and labeling. DGM not only classifies, packs, and documents dangerous goods in accordance with applicable regulations but, also assumes all relevant legal liability thereof. DGM carries the most comprehensive liability insurance policies in the industry which allows DGM to be shown as the shipper on behalf of the actual shipper on the shipper’s declaration for dangerous goods.